Q: I have an interview for an internship scheduled next week, and have been advised to have some questions prepared to ask the employer. What types of questions are appropriate?
- What is the training procedure for this position?
- What are your expectations of an intern?
- How regularly will I meet with my supervisor?
- What is the dress code?
- How would you describe the culture of the office/organization?
- What projects will I be expected to accomplish?
- How many hours per week will I work?
- Will there be a salary for my work here?
Also, do not hesitate to ask questions that arise during the interview. Leave the interview with enough information about the organization that enables you to decide if this is an internship you would accept if offered to you.